Restaurants near MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

Mr Chow Miami

0.24 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

a bit expensive, but worth it

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

The Restaurant at the Setai

0.23 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

The Grill at the Setai is one of the few places in Miami where you can see the ocean from where you eat.

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLuxury

Mynt Lounge

For us regular folk gaining entrance to the exclusive Mynt Lounge is the pinnacle of becoming one of the Miami Beach in-crowd. The list of celebrities, famous businessmen, and athletes that frequent this establishment is staggering. Visitors here better bring their "A" game, because unless you are looking good and acting cool you better be among the previous list of ...

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesLocal

Sultan Kabob

0.25 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

I'm so glad that I found this little place! It was great!

Vita Restaurant & Lounge

This is the type of Restaurant you imagine when you think of dining in South Beach. We showed up with a party of 10 or so and at first were a little nervous that we may be too rowdy for the ambience. Within a half hour there we sparkling drinks being served, bachelorette parties dancing on tables, and music non ...

Yardbird Southern Table & Bar

0.81 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

They have moonshine, and you know what it's pretty darn good! Fantastic food and really fun place to go for dinner.

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeTrendsters

Juvia

0.73 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

The place to see and been seen. The food is good (not awesome though) great cocktails and an AMAZING view makes this a must go in your next Miami trip

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryOutdoor

Nobu Miami

0.27 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

The Miami version of the restaurants chain. Good food although expansive! get the spicy tuna, sake, and green tea machi. Look at all the beautiful people around :)

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLocal

La Sandwicherie

0.86 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

I didn't set my hopes too high for this place, but turns out, I was pleasantly surprised by my experience here. Love when that happens! My girlfriends and I were not sure where to go for lunch. We decided on La Sandwicherie just because we had heard it recommended several times, and we wanted a casual, bikini and wallet-friendly lunch. ...

Popular withNightlifeBudgetWellness

Doraku

0.74 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

Some friends and I ate at Doraku Sushi while visiting South Beach a few weeks ago. We decided to try it based on the great ratings we read online. Doraku did not disappoint. Located in the Lincoln Rd shopping area it surprisingly was not busy around lunch time on a Monday. Out party of 7 was quickly seated. Service was ...

Popular withTrendsters

Sushi Samba Dromo

0.56 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

Great Sushi place that serves more than Sushi. A lot of fusion meals and great drinks. We had a great offsite dinner there with my company team members. Located in a nice place surrounded by lots of other restaurants. If you stay on the beach avenue, worth taking Taxi.

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesLGBT

Segafredo

0.71 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

HOTTEST SPOT FOR AN APERITIVO ..AND YOU HAVE AL OT OF TAPAS FREE WITH YOUR DRINK !!!

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLocal

Burger & Beer Joint

0.82 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

OMG :)) I just love this place. They have the best burgers in Miami by far! this place is both a restaurant, a sports bar and a lounge. Try the gourmet burger and a milkshake!

Blue Door at the Delano

0.44 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

I love the Delano. So, I was hoping to love the Blue Door inside the Delano. The decor of the restaurant is very nice. As much as I'd love to love the food, it wasn't all there for me. For the price they charge, their food should taste a lot better and more unique. Their creme brulee is the worst ...

Popular withBusiness

The Van Dyke

0.65 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

I love this place. It has a great upstairs that usually has a live band playing. Very old school place.

BLT Steak Miami

0.8 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

Just as good as any other BLT. Great location on Ocean Drive inside the trend Betsy hotel, steaks are served on a cast iron skillet, try their New York Steak with potato gratin.

Casa Tua

0.39 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

Amazing Italian cuisine. I got taggelelli pasta and red wine. The atmosphere outside really made you feel like you were in a real Tuscany setting. We ate with a group of 14, but I would love to go back with for a romantic dinner for two.

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLuxury

Shake Shack

0.77 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

So I hear that Shake Shack is superior to In 'n Out which is a pretty bold statement better In 'n Out is delicious! My conclusion is that In 'n Out is still better, burger to burger, but only marginally. Shake Shack is pretty tasty for a fast food burger! Also, the meat and ingredient quality here is very good ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies

Playa Cafe

0.69 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

Not only does this place have great food but the people here are so friendly they just made the entire experience worth he trip. i also cannot believe the low prices here for a lunch. I had the pork fajitas with plantains and yes they were so good. I really need to eat more plantains because I think I like ...

Popular withFoodiesBusiness

Pubbelly LLC

0.78 mi from MIAMI BEACH ELEGANT STUDIO CLOSE TO THE BEACH FREE WI FI TOTALY EQUIPPED

Arguably one of the best spots in Miami at the moment. This no frills culinary wonder is an asian-inspired gastropub thats not afraid to lay it on thick with fatty meats. pork belly, rilletes and homemade sausages are a menu staple. On my first visit, I threw all reason out the window and elected the tasting menu. My tastebuds were ...