Miami Beach International Traveler's Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 88%Nightlife Lovers
- 80%Budget Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (5)
- Miami Beach International Traveler's HostelMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewJan 31, 2014
While the word hostel can be a turn off if you don't want to get your backpacker on, this one crosses travel lines. I stayed here with a friend in a private room, and we didn't pay anything exhorbitant. We even had a balcony. Plus we were two blocks from the beach. It's a budget option that feels luxurious.Recommended for:Backpackers
- Miami Beach International Traveler's HostelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Jan 29, 2014
This is the party hostel of South beach. Me and my friend had a private room for one week (including kitchen and own bathroom) and we had the time of our lives! The staff organizes partynights everday. Mostly it's going out into a bar at ocean drive first and after that they take you to one of the popular clubs of South Beach. There's gonna be a party shuttle, which is pretty awesome. What I also liked is that everyone who stays there can make contacts with other (mostly young) travelers from all around the world. Moreover the location is perfect: It's just a minute walk to Ocean Drive and the beach. I can definitely recommend this hostel! ;)
- Miami Beach International Traveler's HostelMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Oct 29, 2013
The Miami Beach International Travelers Hostel is not a place you come to relax. This is the party hostel of South Beach. Located close to everything, the hostel transforms into a party place at night. They offer cheap beer in the evenings and provide different activities every night. There is even a party bus that transports all the revelers to some of the most popular clubs and pool parties in South Beach. The rooms were a bit cramped, but they were cleaned often. The other guests were also very social. This seems to be a place where people consciously come to meet other travelers and hit up the local nightlife. For partiers, it's a great place to stay. Just don't expect much sleep. My only complaint was the front desk staff. They were a bit terse in the beginning.
- Miami Beach International Traveler's HostelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jan 12, 2013
This place is effing great! It's a 24 hour party Hostel, so don't expect to get much sleep. The bros hand out premium beers at the front desk, and organize club outings in a stretched Hummer limo. The beach is just two short blocks away, so you can go recover during the day.
- Miami Beach International Traveler's HostelAmbassador
Mediocre203 reviews across the web.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- Service81% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance78% were fond of the entertainment options.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 71% of guests gave positive feedback.
- FoodFood is average. Only 56% of guests had positive things to say about it.