Rooms were clean and quiet, but customer service here is somewhat bad. Restaurant on the top floor offers some nice views of the airport.
Restaurants near Miami International Airport Hotel for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.19 miMiami International Airport, Terminal D - North Terminal, Gate D24, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL, United States0.19 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel
Located in Concourse D at Miami International Airport, Beaudevin is a welcoming wine bar with an impressive wine list, cozy atmosphere and great food. In fact, you'll forget you're at the airport, so be sure to keep an eye on your time. They're even open for breakfast. Mimosa & hand-crafted bagel, anyone?
- 20.89 mi
- 33.08 mi
- 43.68 mi
- 54.43 mi
- 64.69 mi
- 71.7 mi2890 Sw 27th Ave, Coconut Grove, FL 331331.7 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel
Really good Cuban food at pretty reasonable prices. They also have some Spanish food on the menu. One of the restaurants I like to frequent when I'm in coconut grove. The portions are big and the Flan is delicious.
- 83.26 mi
- 93.17 mi
- 103.28 mi51 Chart House Drive, Miami, FL3.28 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel1 review
- 113.75 mi1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 331343.75 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel
Sunday in Fontana's stunning courtyard, the extravagant buffet features numerous delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelettes, pastas, sushi and more. Brunch culminates with a wall of desserts. Also featuring live entertainment, the grand Sunday Champagne Brunch combines European flair, Latin exuberance and Miami’s very own tropical style.
- 123.47 mi2928 Northwest 17th Avenue, Miami, FL3.47 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel2 reviews
Roast pig was never as glorious as at this bare-bones pit stop in Allapattah, a historically Cuban enclave west of the city’s Design District. Line up with the cops for a superlative pan con lechón (chopped-pork sandwich) served on warm Cuban bread.
- 133.43 mi2415 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL, United States3.43 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel1 review
Their brunch is off the hook. If I'm lucky and have a morning off I love to do brunch, and Swine is my number one spot. Everything on the menu is stunning. Fantastic Bloody Mary’s and a location adjacent to Miracle Mile make it an ideal place on the weekends. (And don’t forget dessert with a Sticky Icky Bun!).Popular with
- 143.29 mi7919 NW 2nd St, Miami, FL, United States3.29 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel1 review
- 151.77 miEl Palacio De Los Jugos, 5721 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 331261.77 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel2 reviews
On the edge of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood, this open-air market is the place where locals get together and gossip over a plate of pork with black beans and rice with a shot of fresh-pressed sugar cane juice. Watch the guy whack the heads off fresh coconuts, or order up a tropical fruit batido. Worth a detour for the atmosphere ...Popular with
- 161.18 mi
- 171.26 mi
- 183.31 mi321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL3.31 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel
Large floor area, dark walls and furnishing, dimly lit - a run-of-the-mill attempt to simulate Old World luxury. The menu is primarily seafood. The preparation was ordinary. The service was mildly inattentive but forgiven because of the server's friendly personality.Popular with
- 194.38 mi2101 Southwest 22nd Street, Miami, FL, United States4.38 mi from Miami International Airport Hotel2 reviews
Amazing tapas and excellent service in an off the beaten path location. Xixon's traditional Basque fare is simply exquisite. I love love love the huevo relleno de bonito con caviar, a hardboiled egg filled with white tuna and caviar. it's like a deviled egg on steroids. the quality of meats and cheese is authentic and excellent, and the bacon wrapped ...Popular with
- 204.44 mi