Miami International Airport Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 91%Adventure Travelers
- 87%Business Travelers
- 71%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 71%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- Miami International Airport Hotel
- Miami International Airport HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Mar 10, 2014
Though it may not be the biggest airport out there it is one of the busiest. Plan ahead and arrive ahead a bit earlier than you think. There is a huge portion of International travelers which pass through here.Recommended for:
- Miami International Airport HotelMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Oct 29, 2013
As the name implies, the Miami International Airport Hotel is located within walking distance to the Miami International Airport. Shuttles are not necessary. While the location is perfect for those with cancelled/delayed flights or early morning flights, it also allows the hotel to rely on that convenience. The staff certainly did not go above and beyond to make sure guests were accommodated. In fact, they could be downright rude. The rooms are clean, but small and pricey. The check-in line was long. However, if you do desire the convenience of walking to the airport without worrying about shuttles and lugging heavy bags long distances, this hotel will do the trick. Just don’t expect anything else. Plus, they do offer discounted day stays, based on availability.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
Mediocre1596 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 95%.
- Room76% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- Food67% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Service51% found the staff to be unfriendly.
- PricePrice is tolerable.