Miami International Airport Hotel
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 94%Business Travelers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 75%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (7)
- Miami International Airport HotelMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Oct 29, 2013
As the name implies, the Miami International Airport Hotel is located within walking distance to the Miami International Airport. Shuttles are not necessary. While the location is perfect for those with cancelled/delayed flights or early morning flights, it also allows the hotel to rely on that convenience. The staff certainly did not go above and beyond to make sure guests were accommodated. In fact, they could be downright rude. The rooms are clean, but small and pricey. The check-in line was long. However, if you do desire the convenience of walking to the airport without worrying about shuttles and lugging heavy bags long distances, this hotel will do the trick. Just don’t expect anything else. Plus, they do offer discounted day stays, based on availability.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Poor1233 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceAppropriate value for money, thought 67%.
- Internet63% thought it was overpriced.
- Service53% indicated the reception staff was not good.