Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Local Culture
- 83%History Buffs
- 83%Nightlife Lovers
- 82%Family Travelers
- 82%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Miapera HotelMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewMay 31, 2013
Another mid-range hotel in a great neighborhood. Miapera is by turns kitschy and chic. The rooms are small but elegant and they serve full Turkish breakfast every morning. When friends and family visited us during our years in Istanbul, we usually recommended Pera.Recommended for:
- Miapera HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsHistory Buffs+ 2Apr 24, 2014
A lovely, stylish city hotel with excellent facilities. The Miapera is set in the historical area of Pera just a short walk from the bright lights of Taksim Square and Istiklal Street and down the road from the excellent Pera Museum. The facilities include pool and jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room, which are free for all guests to use, and they offer massages for an extra fee. There’s a great roof terrace with views of the surrounding city as well as both the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus (and also good views of the British Consulate’s gardens next door!) They also have good meeting facilities.Recommended for:
- Miapera HotelMember ofFoodiesHistory BuffsNightlife LoversMar 21, 2014
Though seemingly having no aspiration to leap into a higher league, Miapera is like a hidden gem in Taksim. With some add-ons, smarter promotion, better menus and more dramatic lighting, they could strive to become the new ‘it’ hotel, addressing a hipper crowd.
Miapera’s decoration is slick. The rooms are not palatial but they are well-designed and very comfortable. The concierge service is very friendly and knowledgeable. Both restaurants (the lobby and the terrace) are enjoyable and the view of the Golden Horn is fantastic. Basement floor health facilities are expansive – they have a SPA, a pool, massage and a gym with state-of-the-art equipment.
Miapera is a very good pick if you are after locating a friendly, convenient and very comfortable base to explore Beyoğlu from.Recommended for:
Good!393 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness AreaSufficient wellness & sports facilities.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Mini Bar In Room