If you like football, this is the biggest and the best!!
Restaurants near Michigan Stadium
- 10.94 mi
- 20.93 mi
- 30.97 mi
- 40.76 mi
- 50.92 mi
- 61.0 mi
- 70.72 mi
- 80.94 mi
- 90.66 mi
- 100.86 mi341 South Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI0.86 mi from Michigan Stadium1 review
The best seafood restaurant in Michigan! I have gone during lunch and dinner time. There are definitely some great specials during lunch so it is affordable to eat there and get a great meal. Dinner time, it is definitely pricey like most seafood restaurants but the portions are generous and the food is fantastic.
- 110.56 mi602 S Ashley St, Ann Arbor, MI 481030.56 mi from Michigan Stadium1 review
- 120.94 mi
- 130.98 mi
- 141.0 mi
- 150.95 mi118 W Liberty St, Ann Arbor, MI 481040.95 mi from Michigan Stadium
great menu, excellent flavors, fair price-point, friendly service - loved everything (including fried pig head) except our duck entree (which we split and the only entree ordered) was chewy and bland - all the small plates were excellent.
- 160.87 mi
- 170.53 mi200–298 S Division St, Ann Arbor, Michigan0.53 mi from Michigan Stadium1 review
Great happy hour menu, friendly wait-staff, chic atmosphere. Owned by the owner of Mani next doorPopular withFoodiesStudentsTrendsters
- 180.93 mi307 S 5th Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 481040.93 mi from Michigan Stadium
It was a hot day and the seats inside were all taken but they offered to seat us at the bar. Cool place to sit since you get to watch them make falafel and stuff. I got a falafel and hummus sandwich with fattoush veggies, and I liked it. The hummus is really good, and the falafel is good but ...
- 190.99 mi204 S Main St, Ann Arbor, MI 481040.99 mi from Michigan Stadium
It is a good place to eat out in Downtown Ann Arbor. I only gave it three stars b/c there are better places to go to and the focus is supposed to be on French cuisine but that falls short a bit. It is still worth checking out!
- 200.93 mi328 Maynard St, Ann Arbor, MI 481040.93 mi from Michigan Stadium1 review
I came here for dinner on a Sunday night. They have a discount for U of Michigan students for dine-in (not that I am one, but I know one!). There were three of us and we split two vegetarian entrees, which was plenty (granted, some of us weren't that hungry). We got the paneer tikka masala and the aloo palak. ...Popular withVegetarian