Microtel Inn & Suites Jacksonville (Airport)
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!441 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 88%.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 64% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 78 guestrooms at Microtel Jacksonville Airport. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Flat panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.