Microtel Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre2439 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 86%.
- Service78% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room60% said rooms were dirty.
- Hotel58% thought it was rather dirty.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
This 2.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. A
There are 132 guestrooms at Microtel Inn & Suites Philadelphia (Airport). Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service