Restaurants near Mid-Century/Modern Hollywood Hills, 2 bed/2 bath sleeps 6
- Distance: 0.0 mi
2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 6
- Nearby Restaurants
- 11000 Universal Studios Boulevard, Universal City, CARanked #3 overall in Universal City restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi4 reviews
About as touristy as it gets in Los Angeles. The food is mediocre and overpriced. There is a lot of cool memorabilia all over the place, though, so it's not...
- 23787 Cahuenga Blvd, Hollywood, CA 91604Ranked #32 overall in Hollywood restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi3 reviews
The baked potatos are the size of your head- steak piazzolla, chicken teriyaki, spinach and cheese (and lots more choices). One of the main clubs in LA left that feature...
- 3555 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City, CARanked #4 overall in Universal City restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi3 reviews
Best breakfast buffet ever. The decor in this cafe is adorable. Dinner was amazing. The steak was tender and juicy, the vegetables were cooked perfectly, and the garlic mashed potatoes...
- 43701 Cahuenga Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604Ranked #17 overall in Studio City restaurantsDistance: 0.3 mi
I came here for breakfast before heading over to the Warner Bros studio for the taping of the Voice finale. First off, the parking lot here is tiny and difficult...
- 53701 Cahuenga Blvd # 1, Studio City, CA 91604-3503, United StatesRanked #19 overall in Studio City restaurantsDistance: 0.3 mi2 reviews
Good cheap mexican food. The main problem with this location is parking. There is a small parking lot and street parking is limited. Still good if you off peak.
- 71000 Universal Studios Boulevard, Universal City, CA, United StatesRanked #6 overall in Universal City restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
A fun place to visit while exploring Universal City Walk: There's bowling upstairs, billiards and arcade games downstairs, and food and drinks to go with it all!
- 9641 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036Ranked #2 overall in Los Angeles restaurantsDistance: 3.5 mi
Best pizza I have had? Probably not. Perhaps not even top 10 on my list. That doesn't mean the pizza wasn't good. Just hear me out. I first heard about...Popular with
- 10709 North La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90038Ranked #4 overall in Los Angeles restaurantsDistance: 3.4 mi44 reviews
Pink's is a family owned, non-franchised, hot dog stand that is a Hollywood landmark. Their walls are filled with pictures of Hollywood personalities who have frequented Pink's. This is where...Popular with