Midtown Inn Miami
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor197 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 97%.
- InternetVery good internet connection. 85% of the guests liked it.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food61% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. 54% negative comments.
- Service50% said the reception staff was ok.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 2.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 50 guestrooms at Midtown Inn Midtown/Port of Miami. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.