Miette Patisserie

1 Ferry Bldg #10, San Francisco, CA 94111

• Miette PatisseriePro 2014

Heading to the Giants game, decided to stop by Miette Patisserie to get some sweets. Got some macrons and cupcakes to-go so I can eat it later in the stadium. The packaging for the cupcakes was a cute carry on box. Even the bag to put everything in was cute and I love their friendly service. I have to admit, the macrons was delicious. My favorite was the raspberry macrons.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesLocal Culture
  • Miette PatisserieAmbassadorPro 2014

Cute little bakery shop inside the Ferry Building. Need a little pick-me-up for the afternoon or have a sweet tooth? This is your spot inside Ferry Building. You can grab your goodies, garb a coffee from Blue Bottle, then head out to the pier to sit and enjoy the sunshine!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
  • Miette PatisseriePro 2014

Wasn't in the mood for a pastry to go with my latte from Blue Bottle, so my friend and I moseyed on over here. Just the decor alone caught my eye, but I already knew what I needed from here, and that was macarons. Picked up a raspberry and hazelnut. Both were incredible. Like my fascination with cupcakes, there's a certain criteria I look for with macarons. It's simple really: Good texture and not too sweet. These guys had both. Another Ferry Building gem that I'll be sure to visit again.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFoodies
  • Miette Patisserie

They have the cutest desserts here. Their cupcakes are delicious but a bit more on the sweet side. You could also tell that they use pretty high quality ingredient; their pastries have a nice aroma to them.

• Miette Patisserie

If you're in or near the Ferry Building, a stop at Miette is a must if you're a sweet tooth. Always get their chocolate pot de creme and macarons!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
  • Miette Patisserie

Needed a little pick-me-up or two after two weird happenings early on Friday. Walking to this place, I saw so many people everywhere along the Embarcadero taking pics/video recording the jets (planes) since it was Fleet Week. Really..I could care less.

I got the mini Schaffenberger cake which was soo yummy & decadent. I love! Then I wanted to try the chocolate cupcake w/ italian frosting which was okay. The frosting was pretty good, but the cake part was pretty dry.

Then if you want a bag, they would charge 10cents. But you really don't need one.

• Miette Patisserie

I'm not a fan of French macaroons, but this place has thee best macaroons I've ever had. Maybe because it's more cookie like, yet still chewy. Really cute cupcakes too, the batter is a little dry - but the packaging made it so cute! Loved all the sweet treats, packaging, and displays of goodies! I wanted to try everything - next time!

• Miette Patisserie

I'm gonna be all fancy and eat some macarons by the bay.

What a life right? Eating macarons by the bay trying to be all Frenchie. If only I was in Paris by the French Riveria. But I'll settle for the bay for now.

This petite little bakery can be found at the Ferry. They have jars of macarons so we helped ourselves for a few, such as the strawberry, pistachio, something, and something else. I know, great memory?! But I really liked the strawberry and pistachio ones! :) Nom nom.

Enjoy yourself with some macarons and buy some coffee or a latte at the Blue Bottle across!

• Miette Patisserie

I wasn't overly impressed by anything at Miette - well, perhaps their packaging. It is really cute! We stopped off to pick up a few macaroons on Saturday while at Farmers Market. They were ok, nothing out of this world. I still love La Maison du Chocolat from Paris. Of course as soon as I saw they had vanilla bean marshmallows I had to have a package, again - not impressed and I LOVE marshmallows!!! Overall, cute little goodies but the taste didn't win me over.

• Miette Patisserie

Their caramels are RIDICULOUS. I always get a bag to go whenever I visit the Ferry Building. They also have some yummy macarons, too, to satisfy your sweet cravings.

• Miette PatisseriePro 2014

The first time I ever tried anything from Miette's was an assortment of macaroons from my friend gave as a gift. I wasn't able to eat them the day I got them, so I saved them for the next day. I was really surprised how well they kept in shape and form the day after. And they tasted so rich and creamy! Also, the size of their macaroons are big compared to others that I have tried. Miette's macaroon always put a smile on my face!

• Miette PatisserieCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014

Miette Patisserie makes some of the prettiest and most extravagant cakes in San Francisco. They are quite delectable, though I would not dub them the best. The price alone is a barrier for those looking for a large dessert, however their smaller items aren't too pricey. Pick up some delicious macarons of various flavors and you'll be set.

For those who like baking, Miette Patisserie sells homemade rose and orange blossom waters. Splash some in your next recipe and taste the flavor!

LGBT

I'm a sucker for cupcakes. This is a horrible thing to be in San Francisco, where there seems to be a cupcake place around every corner. I used to eat lunch in the Ferry Building almost daily and, almost daily, I'd hit up Miette for dessert. I, almost daily, regretted it. The cupcakes here are pretty run-of-the-mill. Nothing special; not terrible-- on the level of Kara's really. The cake isn't great, the frosting isn't great, and the flavors are pretty boring. Extra points because some of the items (candies, cookies, ice cream) are pretty good.

• Miette Patisserie

Handily placed at the Ferry Building so on Saturday morning you can be all healthy and organic at the farmer's market outside. Then gorge on CAKE.

Cheesecake or cupcakes?

Cute pastry shop.

From elegant cakes to bite-size macarons, Miette Patisserie sells delicious French pastries for all appetites. The boutique bakery located in the Ferry Building serves a number of other vibrant items as well, like colorful cookies, pastel candies and baking accessories.

66 people visited Miette Patisserie