Mikadi Beach Lodge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (1)
- Mikadi Beach LodgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 1First to ReviewOct 19, 2013
Mikadi Beach is a great place for backpackers or anyone looking for a lively and spirited night time social scene and a chill place to hang out during the day. The owners, Jo and Lucho are friendly, helpful, and often there on the property. The food at the bar is great. While Mikadi itself is safe (not counting the occasional falling coconut), the area around the establishment is a high crime zone, so just make sure to be leave your camera and ipod behind if you choose to venture outside the gates.
Very Good!25 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 80%.
- BeachBeach is lovely. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Service75% found the staff to be very friendly.