Trip Plan Details
- EsperanzaCarretera Transpeninsular KM 7, Manzana 10, Punta Ballena, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410recommended EsperanzaOne of Cabo's most elegant (and expensive restaurants), Esperanza (at the Esperanza resort) transports you to another world. Its open air restaurant is beautifully constructed on a cliff overlooking ... read morethe ocean, which is lit so that diners can watch waves crashing on the rocks even after sunset. The gourmet food is a fusion of Mexican, Asian and continental cuisine, with delicate flavors and beautiful presentation. The high prices will keep most travelers away, but for those looking to treat themselves, the restaurant is worth the money.
- VenadoCalle Niños Héroes near Calle Morelosrecommended VenadoThis is a popular joint, serving up amazing fresh fish tacos--on corn or flour tortillas--almost 24 hours a day. It gets especially packed with late night customers on their way home from bar-hopping ... read moreor clubbing.
- Maro's Shrimp HouseAv. Hildago St., cabo san lucas, Mexicorecommended Maro's Shrimp HouseMaro's Shrimp House is right in the heart of the action of downtown Cabo. Maro and his staff offer a friendly greeting to all their patrons, and they even know many by name. The shrimp and lobster ... read morecombo is simple and delicious. The brave can try the "famous" house drink, the Bulldog, a combo beer/lemonade/tequila creation. Also be sure to try the molcajete, a sizzling stone bowl of steak, chicken, or prawns. Maro's wife makes the homemade desserts herself--try the coconut ice cream with a slice of chocolate cake.
recommended Cervezaria RamuraiCabos best kept microbrewery secret. Located right by the McDonalds. A must go for some proper bier!Recommended for:
- Office (The)Playa Medano, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23473 Mexicorecommended Office (The)Excellent food, right on Medano Beach!Recommended for:
recommended Pueblo Bonito Los CabosRecommended for:Eunice
This property is right on Medano Beach. It has a few restaurants and the best is Cilatnro's. It's overlooks the beach, you can even see the arches. Ate at Cilantro's a lot, casual place. You can pick up a water taxi right by Cilantro's to take you over to the arches. It's pretty out there!
- Cabo Wabo CantinaCalle Guerrero, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410 Mexicorecommended Cabo Wabo CantinaStaying in Cabo for a week I did miss Americanized Mexican food. After shopping for souvenirs in the area, I stopped by Cabo Wabo. It's a big restaurant that's a hot spot at night for the college type ... read moreof crowd drinking and partying. But during the day, it's quiet and filled with tourists. Food is good, service is great. Has a TGI Friday kind of vibe.Recommended for:
- recommended Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & SpaBeautiful property on the Pacific Ocean, there's about 600 units and they all have beach views! It's a massive well manicured tropical oasis, you can pick up a golf cart to take you around. At times ... read morethe wait is 5+ minutes, so if you don't mind the trek, walk it and enjoy the views. Full service amenities with everything you could possibly want. La Frida was my favorite restaurant. It's one of the most popular restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. The spa and gym was ok in size. I did the thermal cure and loved it. There are 6 pools. Sky pool is at the top of the hill with panoramic views of the ocean. If the main pool is packed, go to one of the three villa pools (smaller, quieter and still has a pool bar). Did all inclusive for 7 nights and was able to use it at the other 2 properties, Pueblo Bonito Rose and Pueblo Bonita Los Cabos, which are next to each other on Medano Beach. Medano Beach is 3 miles away from the Sunset property, and with all inclusive, you get comp shuttle rides to the other properties. Medano Beach is the hub/hot sopt of Cabo. Sunset is further away and isolated from the crowds, so it's much more private and relaxing.Eunice
Inside this resort is one of the best restaurants in Cabo called - La Frida. It was the last dinner I had on the 7 night trip and my favorite. Upscale, quality entrees and service. La Frida is about a 10 minute drive from Medona Beach (the hub of Cabo).
- Sea Grill Restaurant at Las Ventanas - Rosewood HotelsKM 19.5 CTRA. TRANSPENINSULAR, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur