Restaurants near Mile Wine Company for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.01 mi2105 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA, United States0.01 mi from Mile Wine Company3 reviews
a very nice japanese bistro that offers a wide variety of sushi, rolls, and creative fusion fares, Cocoro is possibly the best choice for Japanese when it comes to variety and deliciousness. There are many creative rolls to choose from and the fish is always fresh. Service is attentive and the ambiance is casual and chic. Whenever I am out ...
- 20.25 mi
- 30.02 mi
- 40.54 mi
- 50.87 mi
- 62.03 mi2233 Grand Canal Blvd, Stockton, CA 952072.03 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
In the Bay area, this Indian restaurant might only rank 3 stars. But in Stockton, I'm gonna give it that 4th star just for being so out-of-the-box and unexpected. Just east of the I-5, Swagat does a lunch *and* dinner buffet that's way above average, with a half dozen different chutneys and fresh-baked naan bread delivered to your table in ...Popular with
- 73.04 mi419 Lincoln Ctr, Stockton, CA3.04 mi from Mile Wine Company
A popular Japanese restaurant with the UOP crowd as well as other locals, Sho Mi is a quick and inexpensive option for Japanese Sushi Rolls. There are many different options to choose from and the quality is also reflective in the price...good value.
- 83.05 mi
- 91.53 mi902 Waterloo Road, Stockton, CA1.53 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
Possibly one of the best Mexican breakfasts is served here at the Hacienda Sahuayo. The breakfast offerings have many different choices and the food is delicious!! I cannot speak on authenticity, but I can speak on taste and value which are both great here! The interior is very cute and is set up like an interior courtyard of an hacienda.
- 102.55 mi2702 W March Ln, Stockton, CA 952192.55 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
I like this restaurant since we brought our team to eat here two nights in a row! It was a group of about 20 people or so. The management was awesome, they accommodated us very well and the food was very good. I also like how they give you dessert with your entrees as part of the meal. I would ...
- 112.05 mi2233 Grand Canal Blvd, #119, Stockton, CA 952072.05 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
- 121.47 mi749 N Sierra Nevada St, Stockton, CA 952051.47 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
- 133.24 mi
- 142.24 mi5607 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 952072.24 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
Chained French Bistro Mimi's Cafe's Stockton location is in a strip mall in one of the nicer areas of Stockton. Because it is a chain, service and food quality is consistent. The outdoor seating at the Stockton location is actually quite nice and sunny.
- 152.24 mi5615 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA2.24 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
Yes, there is a Boudin's serving its famous clam chowder in sourdough bread bowl in Stockton, CA. Located in an upscale strip mall, this Boudin outlet is clean and bright complete with exhibition kitchen and awesome service.
- 161.8 mi
- 172.14 mi5052 West Ln, #4c, Stockton, CA 952102.14 mi from Mile Wine Company1 review
Located in a strip mall, China Palace is surprisingly good. They have a to-go section as well as huge banquet rooms. The interior decorations is definitely a walk back in time with the traditional red and gold lacquer tiles and dragon and phoenix motifs. The food (dim sum and dinner) is good and service is typical of most Chinese restaurants...efficient!
- 181.25 mi
- 193.39 mi
- 201.71 mi1563 E Fremont St, Stockton, CA 952051.71 mi from Mile Wine Company
A family oriented and traditional Italian restaurant, Angelina's service is friendly and coming here is like being with family. The dining area although is in need of updating but the ambiance is warm and endearing. The food's portions are huge and this is such a great value on both the food and drinks/wines.Popular with