Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Fair969 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building52% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- Hotel51% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- FoodTasty food.
Dining options at Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, a
There are 248 guestrooms at Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- This property welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker