Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Fair961 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a perfect airport hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel57% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- Hotel Building56% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- RestaurantRecommendable restaurant.
Dining options at Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Anchorage property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 248 guestrooms at Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
- This property welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker