This is a beautiful hotel in a great area to explore Boston. Loved the architecture, and the rooms are comfortable.
Vacation rentals near Millennium Bostonian Hotel
- 10.37 mi0.37 mi from Millennium Bostonian Hotel1 review
Absolute must do is stay on a houseboat in Boston Harbor! SleepAfloat's fleet of fun and unique homes on the water are docked right in downtown Boston. Get the experience of living on the water right in the heart of the city! You can't beat that!
- 21.23 mi1.23 mi from Millennium Bostonian Hotel1 review
Very unique 1+ bedroom and 2 bath property with gorgeous moldings, detail and grad bay bay window with incredible sunlight. Large eat in kitchen, fireplaced living room and small study (or extra bed) by bedroom and private bricked garden patio. Steps from historical sites, shopping, dining and entertainment.Popular with
- 34.56 mi4.56 mi from Millennium Bostonian Hotel1 review
My wife and I stayed her with our 4 year old daughter for 3 nights. The place looks great and is spacious, comfortable, and clean. Our daughter loved it. The location is great (with or without car). We were without a car and it was steps to a bu...
- 43.95 mi3.95 mi from Millennium Bostonian Hotel1 review
- 514.24 mi14.24 mi from Millennium Bostonian Hotel1 review
This is our property!Popular with
- 613.77 mi13.77 mi from Millennium Bostonian Hotel1 review
Oh my gosh! Me & my husband just returned from a fabulous stay in the Carriage House (coach suite) - sadly only 3 nights. What an adorable place, in the most preferable location. Staying the first weekend of October in Salem is wonderful, but can easily turn into a nightmare if you chose to stay outside of the downtown area ...