- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Continental Breakfast
- Show more
User Reviews (1 Review)
Very Good!2347 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Food83% loved the menu selection.
- Bar and BeveragesFor only 61%, the hot beverages were good.
About Millennium Mayfair Hotel:
Dining options at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting
There are 336 guestrooms at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and trouser presses. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.