Minneapolis International Airport is one of the finest airports in the midwest. I particularly liked the convenience (they have a great shuttle system that gets you quickly to your scheduled terminal) of getting around the airport, and the many fine places throughout the terminals to eat, drink, and shop.
Restaurants near Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)
- 10.0 mi0.0 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)1 review
When I was growing up in NW Iowa, Minneapolis was the "Big City" and MSP was the Airport that provided the way out to the rest of the World. In my Day, the Concourses were colour-coded - Green, Blue, Red, and Gold. Today it's by the Letters and the place is a lit bigger and disorienting than it used to ...Popular withVegetarian
- 20.21 mi
- 30.45 mi
- 41.73 mi
- 52.48 mi
- 64.71 mi
- 73.89 mi3.89 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)2 reviews
Mickey’s is a registered landmark; countless films and TV shows have been shot inside the car built by the Jerry O’Mahony Dining Company. Saks Fifth Avenue even sold a snow globe featuring Mickey’s. In the ’50s, the joint got a couple of jukeboxes and began serving hand-dipped malts, but not much else has changed. “Our hash browns come with two ...
- 82.65 mi2.65 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)
This restaurant is on the 3rd floor within the Mall of America. I had one of the special's which was a grilled salmon on top of fettucine with mussels. Delicous! The salmon was grilled perfectly and not over seasoned. The fettucine tasted fresh--moist yet firm. The restaurant recommended to pair this meal with a Sauvignon Blanc and it was truly ...
- 94.57 mi
- 104.83 mi
- 112.61 mi
- 122.72 mi2.72 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)1 review
- 133.9 mi3.9 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)
I love Jake's!!! It's my favorite late night hang out. They have an awesome rib eye steak and I love their banana cream pie!!! They open til 2am and I think food is serve til 12 midnight. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
- 144.5 mi
- 154.46 mi
- 164.37 mi
- 173.8 mi3.8 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)1 review
If you enjoy a good gourmet, made in small batches style ice cream- check this place out! They have some really unique flavors and use as local ingredients as possible.
- 183.8 mi3.8 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)1 review
Excellent soups, salads, sandwiches and deserts! Healthy and very homemade style and a bit gourmet.
- 193.87 mi3.87 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)1 review
There are a few pupuserias in Minneapolis but this one might just be the best. The pupusas are what pupusas should be: handmade, hot and bubbling with cheese. The tamales come wrapped in banana leaves and the masa dough is flavorful. Everything tastes like something you'd have in someone's kitchen. Friendly service. Plus, if you've never had salvadoran before, the ...Popular withBudgetLocalFoodies
- 204.79 mi4.79 mi from Minneapolis International Airport (MSP)1 review