Things to do near Minnesota
- 09 reviews
Minnesota is home to US Hockey Hall of Fame the western end of the Great Lake Superior and starting point for the Mississippi River. Their many different activities that anyone...
- Nearby Things to do
- 4Paul Bunyan Trail, MN, USARanked #1 overall in Pine River things to doDistance: 14.4 mi4 reviews
Bicycle from Brainerd to Bemidji on MN's longest trailPopular with
- 52197 Nature Center Drive Northwest, Hackensack, MN, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Backus things to doDistance: 18.5 mi1 review
- 6329 Minnesota 371, Hackensack, MN, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Hackensack things to doDistance: 15.6 mi1 review
gas, groceries and video rentals
- 732792 Paul Bunyan Trail Dr, Pequot Lakes, MN, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Pequot Lakes things to doDistance: 18.7 mi1 review
Named one of the best mini-golf courses in MN. Also has a scenic Executive 9-hole course.
- 8100 Fleisher Avenue, Hackensack, MN, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Hackensack things to doDistance: 15.8 mi1 review
information on local events: www.hackensackchamber.com National chainsaw carving event, Sept. 27-29, 2013 Sweetheart Days July 9, 2013 Canoe Derby June 15-16, 2013
- 9300 Minnesota 371, Hackensack, MN, United StatesRanked #6 overall in Hackensack things to doDistance: 16.2 mi1 review
local grocery store, fresh meats