Mint Shoes

525 University Avenue, San Diego, CA, United States

• Mint Shoes

Mint is a big hit with this guy. I know shoes, and have a great love for them. Shoes are just damn sexy. No two ways about it. It's really about the shoes and the watch. What can you know about someone from just their shoes... and... their watch? A lot I contend. Call me old school, fine, but it's true.

I used to have a shoe problem, but have been able to lasso that devil in since the mid 2000's... but pre '05 I must say... there was an issue there.

Last Sunday Sarah and I were on the hunt for some new additions to her wardrobe and shoes were a big priority. We didn't have Mint on our list, but only walked by it and after being caught by its curb appeal stepped in.

Immediately I knew I was in a place that knew shoes. I smelled it. The feet of the employees said so. And the smile on shoppers' faces couldn't lie.

It did take some time, but we did find a pair for Sarah. A pair she loves. A pair that will live in her wardrobe for a long long time. A pair that tells anyone and everyone paying attention that her new attitude is one to be reckoned with... that she's got nothing to hide.

We'll be back!