Misty Waves Boutique Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Misty Waves Boutique HotelFirst to ReviewOct 20, 2012
Very nice hotel overlooking the cliffs. The restaurant is on the top floor with a fantastic view of the bay. The restaurant is mainly Indian based but there are other choices on the menu. The staff were very helpful. Only way to get a drink is room service or the restaurant. Plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Excellent!398 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 83%.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool