Misuri

Piazza di Santa Croce, 20, 50122 Florence, Italy

While the customer service is great, I am now awaiting to hear from Misuri regarding my purchase of a very expensive Python handbag in September 2012 that now has a broken clasp (just fell apart) and I can't close the bag property without it.

Popular withTrendstersLuxury

Restaurants near Misuri

Top Hotels in Florence

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine

All'Antico Vinaio

0.2 mi from Misuri

Amazing little wine bar and deli. Tables on the street, a deli where they make sandwiches fresh from fresh bread and mouthwatering cheeses and dried meats they carve as you watch. Selve serve bruschettas of all kinds - truffles, sheep cheese, spicy peppers and meat. A massive selection of wines, all reasonably priced. This place is always packed, and when ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetBackpackers

Gelateria Dei Neri Di Vivoli Maurizio

0.14 mi from Misuri

Fabulous gelateria! Not that we found much bad gelato, this was just a great one! Not too impressive from the outside, but worth it.

Popular withHistoryTrendstersDesign

Acqua al 2

0.16 mi from Misuri

Wonderful Italian food with an unconventional edge. Try the pasta Sampler! And the Blueberry Steak sounds exciting, right? The atmosphere is perhaps my favorite part--elegance meets eclectic decor.

Popular withWellnessLuxury

Enoteca Pinchiorri

0.11 mi from Misuri

The very best food I ever ate! been there 3 times and we loved it!!

Baldovino

0.11 mi from Misuri

A favorite to my Florence local friends and fellow study abroaders, Baldovino hosts the most unbelievable mouth-watering wood oven pizza. I was lucky enough to live several blocks away... I was tremendously spoiled! Baldovino will always be a huge part of my memories of living in Florence.

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Vestri

0.2 mi from Misuri

Another great gelateria in Florence. Less well known than Vivoli, but maybe even better!

La Giostra

0.23 mi from Misuri

My number one restaurant recommendation in Florence. This place is great. I can't really describe it, you just have to experience this place (if you can find it on its hidden alley).

Osteria del Caffè Italiano

0.11 mi from Misuri

While there are lots of pizza places in Florence few are really good. This small and very simple place open only in the evenings serves a menu choice of only 3: Margherita, Napolitana, and Marinara. All made in a wood burning oven to perfection.

Del Fagioli

0.12 mi from Misuri

The oldest traditional Florentine restaurant in the city, Fagioli is family run. Each plate is prepared and served with care and artistry. The restaurant is quite popular, so do get a reservation. Go early in your stay so you'll have time to go back for another meal.

Brac

0.18 mi from Misuri
    Popular withVegetarian

Vivoli

0.11 mi from Misuri

world renoun ice cream vivoli NB all the DRIVING distances indicated in this guide are much bigger than WALKING distance which has no compulsory itinerary

Osteria dè Benci

0.1 mi from Misuri

Amazing local Tuscan restaurant. Had fabulous rabbit. Also known for its 'drunk spaghetti' and impeccable service. Won't disappoint.

La Maremma

0.08 mi from Misuri

Located just around the corner from Basilica di Santa Croce, this is a great place to stop for lunch after exploring.

istanbul doner kebab

0.11 mi from Misuri

Who goes to Italy and eats Doner Kebabs? Possibly the best thing i've eaten in Florence. They are open till 2 or 3 in the morning. And a great place to eat a midnight snack , after some partying. Their sambal sauce is special and kicks up the flavor in the kebab rolled in lavash wrap. Must visit for florence

Trattoria Anita

0.16 mi from Misuri

This place was a Rick Steve recommendation well off the beaten path in an alley with just a couple of small plain signs indicating the location. We gave it a shot for lunch and the food was excellent. The service was your typical European style where we enjoyed the meal in peace and had to beg for the bill. We ...

I' Cche' c'e C'e

0.14 mi from Misuri

Excellent food and great family run trattoria off the beaten path! The owners welcomed us in like family and served us such delicious food our first night in Florence that we came back again during our stay. We will be back in 2013 on our next Italy trip!

Pasticceria Nencioni

0.22 mi from Misuri

Incredible selection of fresh pastries and good espresso.

Ristorani Fiorentini

0.22 mi from Misuri

I've seen some pretty crap reviews of this place, but I don't remember eating anything but delicious food in Florence. This place is located in Piazza della Signoria, so it does fall into the tourist trap type of spot, but I had spinach and ricotta ravioli and it was great.

Gelateria La Carraia

0.22 mi from Misuri

Apparently the current favorite of locals in Florence for gelato. the pistachio was really silky and creamy. i got a chocolate flavor which was quite yummy. aside from tasting slightly creamier than another popular gelateria in Florence, i didn't notice a substantial difference. would definitely come back here though especially since the lines are shorter than some of the other ...

Dino

0.19 mi from Misuri

Great restaurant in the center of Florence that has been around since 1960. Highly recommend.