Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (4)
- Mix HostelJul 04, 2012
This hostel is a real treasure, in an area of town which accounts for a lot of suprises (including culinary). The ‘youth’ branding is well deserved as hostel staff is lively and involved, and the common area has a definite coolness to it. After trying out many hostels in Chengdu, I'll dare to say this one stands out and deserves an immediate booking. Nothing more to say than, with all my backpacking experience in China, this place felt like the best one, where you almost felt like home.
- Mix HostelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Jul 03, 2012
A trip to China is exhausting; the journey to Chengdu can be draining. Mix Hostel’s owner, “Mix,” provides a clean and cozy place to rest, a friendly staff to assist with daily activities and multi-day excursions, free Wi-Fi, washing machine, and free breakfast with choice between Western or Chinese. “Mix” chums with the guests and offers personal advice; sometimes leading personal guided tours to the countryside or local food spots. I spent a week at Mix Hostel, on a trip for my project, and found peace of mind while staying at a hostel in China that understands the needs of international backpackers.
Very Good!78 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- FoodFood is to die for. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- InternetVery good internet connection. 88% of the guests liked it.