From the minute I walked into the hotel lobby to our hotel room, I felt serenity, calm and peacefulness and most important, safe. The room was awesome! Once you walked in, you need to insert your key into a slot by the door and leave it in there to be able to turn on the electricity for the room. You ...
Restaurants near Miyako Hybrid Hotel for Students
- 10.22 mi1725 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 905010.22 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel
After reading other peoples reviews about the food, I tried to lower my expectations so I won't be disappointed. Their food was good and I loved their service. Their cheese risotto is a must if you love cheese!!! It took a while for them to prepare it. My taste buds are still smiling :) The atmosphere was very interesting. They ...Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents
- 20.09 mi21515 S Western Ave, Torrance, CA 905010.09 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel3 reviews
I could see why people love this place. Unlike other ramen places, they have variety to choose from :) I like this place but it's not my #1. Their broth is full of flavor and the price is reasonable for the amount you get. I like the spicy ramen :) Noodles are a lil thick for me (I prefer thin ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersStudents
- 30.12 mi21515 S Western Ave, Torrance, CA 905010.12 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel
I always get my christmas presents here for my aunt and uncles (quality tea and seaweed). The ladies who work here are very helpful if you're not sure what kind of tea to get. Another awesome thing about here is you can order ice green tea! I love their matcha green tea! Soooo much better than starbucks for almost the ...Popular withBudgetVegetarianStudents
- 40.11 mi21515 South Western Avenue, Torrance, CA, United States0.11 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel5 reviews
This is a pretty big Japanese supermarket. The food court is expansive and has a great selection of Japanese foods.Popular withFoodiesBudgetVegetarian
- 50.12 mi21515 South Western Avenue, Torrance, California0.12 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel5 reviews
This bakery reminds me of what we'd buy everyday for breakfast while we're in Japan. They have very nice, fine pastries and the prices are decent. Wouldn't hesitate to drop in for dessert every chance I can get.
- 60.12 mi21515 Western Ave, Torrance, California0.12 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel4 reviews
Mochi Cream is located inside the Mitsuwa market at the stand that sells all the mochi products (not in the food court). They recently added mochi donuts, which look like exactly like miniature donuts, but are made out of mochi and filled out amazing ice cream flavors. I had the raspberry cream mochi donut which was extremely flavorful and delicious. ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 70.2 mi1757 West Carson Street, Torrance, CA0.2 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel4 reviews
Probably just an isolated incident, but I don't care because I was pissed. We made the far drive to Torrance just to try Torihei and instead was turned away. We were waiting to be seated and I was super excited because I saw that they were about to clear a table. However, the waiter came up to us and told ...
- 80.17 mi21605 S Western Ave # G, Torrance, CA 90501-3051, United States0.17 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel2 reviews
A giant 7-pc shirmp tempura bowl for $5.50?! I think yes! Matsui is a udon/soba restaurant that serves other Japanese dishes such as sushi and rice bowls (beef, tempura, oyako, etc). If I were to rate Matsui simply for their udon & soba, I'd rate them 3 stars because their udon/soba is nothing out of the ordinary, their broth is ...
- 90.04 mi21381 South Western Avenue, Torrance, CA, United States0.04 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel
The restaurant is inside Miyako Hybrid Hotel. It's upscale and it's decor and ambiance is suitable for a nice romantic date or business meeting. But also great for a meal with good friends and catch up with the conversations which is what we did. I've dine here once on a regular dinner menu and once with their Dine LA menu. ...Popular withLuxuryFoodies
- 100.19 mi1757 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 905010.19 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel1 review
I've been here twice and its been a good experience. First time I came here they weren't officially open. My family and I got to sit in the back room where they have the tatami's. The deep fried veggies on a stick appetizers were crispy and fresh. I ordered the Sansai tororo and veggies and they were splendid. I also ...Popular withFamiliesBudgetLocal
- 110.12 mi21515 S Western Ave, Torrance, CA 905010.12 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel2 reviews
HUGE handmade gyoza! The ginormousness of the gyoza caught my attention and I was pretty excited about trying it. The meaty filling was very flavorful and I could tell that the quality is way better than the ones I've had at most of the other ramen places. Unfortunately,I don't crave it enough to want to come back for more. It's ...Popular withStudentsFamiliesBudget
- 120.22 mi1725 W Carson St, #A, Torrance, CA 905010.22 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel
Koji is where I was first introduced to KBBQ. It's a little unusual, now that I look back on it, for a KBBQ place to have self-serve meats. They're also a little more expensive than other AYCE KBBQ places, but they have a great variety of salad, cooked foods, even sushi.
- 130.12 mi21515 South Western Avenue, Torrance, CA, United States0.12 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel1 review
This is a decent noodle place located in the Mistuwa food court. They have a variety of sobas, udons, and ramens to choose from. They also have a few items with curry and tempura. The udon is chewy and quite tasty, as is the soba.
- 140.1 mi21515 Western Ave., Torrance, California0.1 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel1 review
This is the place to go to get your takoyaki (octopus balls), taiyaki (fish-shaped pastries), and okonomiyaki (Japanese pancakes) fix. It's located in the Mitsuwa food court so you can mix and match it with some udon or katsu from another shop. All the items are pretty large portions. The takoyakis are flavorful and huge. The taiyakis are not made ...
- 150.28 mi1647 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 905010.28 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel2 reviews
Great place for late night Mexican food if you're in the Torrance/Carson area. It gets really crowded since so many people come here after a night of partying. Although the food takes forever to be made, I still think it's worth it if you're just hanging out with friends anyway.
- 160.32 mi1321 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA, United States0.32 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel1 review
Im born and raised in Torrance and I didn't know this place existed til now! It's a great place to watch games and enjoy a good beer. Im really bummed I missed the happy hour by few minutes. I ordered their mac and cheese (Monday special), meatballs, beer sampler and pork fries. The gourmet bar foods were delicious. The pork ...Popular withTrendstersNightlifeStudents
- 170.35 mi1542 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 905010.35 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel
Amazing sushi place. Omakase is $40 per person, which includes a small appetizer, salad, sashimi plate, 10 nigiri pieces, a hand roll, miso soup, and ice cream. The quality is excellent, and they even tell you where all the fish comes from (some as far as Spain and Japan!). The service is great. The only downside is it takes awhile ...
- 180.45 mi1340 Post Avenue, Torrance, California0.45 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel1 review
Cute breakfast joint that only holds 10 tables and 4 counter seating. Outdoor seating is available. Cash only! Didn't see an atm nearby. Great breakfast menu that is served all day. Biscuits look homemade and ginormous, hopefully its delicious! Had their French Toast combination with sausage and eggs, their syrup was nor very sweet so had to load up. Had ...Popular withFoodiesLocalWellness
- 190.33 mi1225 El Prado Ave, Torrance, CA 905010.33 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel1 review
Great find in the Downtown Torrance area. One night, my friend wanted to meet there for drinks. We both work close to the area so this was the meet up place. They have more than 40 different beer on tap! Drinks are at a very affordable prices. Bartenders are super friendly! Great Vibe! Great Venue! They have a lot of ...
- 200.45 mi20801 S Western Ave, Torrance, CA 905010.45 mi from Miyako Hybrid Hotel1 review
This place reminds me of the Salaryman hotels and restaurants I have stayed in Japan. This restaurant is inside the Torrance Plaza Hotel, a modest "Salaryman" type hotel that caters to Japanese Nationals, most probably working with the many nearby businesses like Toyota and related companies. Salaryman (Sarariiman) means businessman, perhaps more specifically implies a corporate worker bee rather than ...