Mnarani Beach Cottages
Member Reviews (1)
- Mnarani Beach CottagesFirst to ReviewFeb 21, 2013
staying in zanzibar? want to stay away from the "big city" of stonetown? want to relax? this is the place for you.
too shy to be in your bathing suit on the beach (esp for girls), they have a private pool for you. they are also right in front of the beach (which there is none during high tide), if you want to go kayaking/canoeing and the sort. the food is good and they have a bar to quench your thirst. they have many lounge chairs/bungalows for you to lounge about during the day.
the rooms were cleaned and AC'ed. there is also a mosquito net that you might want to utilize in case any bugs come in. there were short power outages but it recovered within a few minutes. you're in africa - it didn't disturb us. staff was friendly and helpful. there is even a computer room with internet for you to use for free and a library! would definitely recommend this place!
Very Good!86 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 99%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location73% appreciated the closeness to the beach.