Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 80%History Buffs
- 68%Local Culture
- 60%Family Travelers
- 59%Business Travelers
- 57%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (43)Write a review
Very Good!2185 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- FoodSalads were tasty, according to 100%.
- Location98% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Hotel Building94% loved the terrace.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 81%.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
Moana Surfrider, A
The comfortable guest rooms at the Moana Surfrider features amenities such as pillow-top mattresses with luxurious linens. Guests will also appreciate in-room mini-refrigerators as well as complimentary coffee and tea. At the end of the day, guests can relax with delicious meal from the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Notifications and Fees:
Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Waikiki now charges a daily Resort Charge posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of generous amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee of US$ 31.41 per room, per day. Resort charge rate and inclusions are subject to change. Below please find information on the benefits and amenities guests receive for this charge:
- Wireless internet access in guestroom and lobby areas
- Self parking for one vehicle (valet parking available for a fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance and international telephone calls per day
- Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
- Welcome beverage: Two (2) glasses of wine per room, per stay (sommelier’s selection)
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Free 4x6 color portrait by professional photographer
- Ki Kilo Yoga Class (daily)
- $5.00 discount on admission to Iolani Palace
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu in designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Aqua Aerobics Class (daily)
- Daily cultural activities to include: lei making, storytelling, hula lessons, ukulele lessons, etc.
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Children Allowed
- Outdoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms