Excellent and fun accommodations on the Sunset Strip. This hotel also houses the Skybar, which is a popular place to have cocktails and watch for celebs.
Things to do near Mondrian Los Angeles
- 410.95 mi7971 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.95 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
I can't live without my ballet flats! Creatures carries Repetto's, my favorite brand for flat, comfy shoes that look super chic with anything and make it easy for me to be on my feet all day! You can also order stuff online here http://www.creaturesofcomfort.us/
- 420.66 mi748 North La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, California0.66 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
Christopher Farr's exceptional and imaginative rugs have earned the brand a loyal and devoted following of discerning customers all over the globe. Of particular note are Christopher Farr's collection of Anni Albers rugs, which are not to be missed and they are but one of the reasons Christopher Farr's name is one anyone who loves great design ought to know. ...
- 430.84 mi8125 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.84 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
This represents the very best of the Jonathan Adler Collection! This is Hipster cool and not for the bargain hunters trolling Melrose for a sale. The store is modern with the most interesting home decor on the market. LOVE!Popular withTrendstersLuxuryDesign
- 440.95 mi
- 450.29 mi8591 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.29 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
I love this new make-up bar, aptly situated right next door to dry bar. Get a blow-out next door and then head over to Blushington to have your make-up done in under an hour. Great before events, or even an important meeting, Blushington is destined for success and my hope is that it won't be long until one opens in ...Popular withWellness
- 460.52 mi8592 Santa Monica blvd0.52 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
This store is best described as an experience. Fantastic location, the most beautiful window displays with exquisite taste designed and all put together by Alfredo part owner and buyer for the store. This is a staple of west Hollywood. Extremely fashion forward, this boutique, specialty shop houses the finest, sexiest men's clothing I've ever shopped.
- 470.55 mi8000 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.55 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
- 480.78 mi0.78 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
Griffith Park was the placed we chose to go on our hike one Saturday morning. So we got all dressed down, water bottles in hand, and hopped into the car. Giddy and excited, we made our way to Griffith...only to be met by a crowd of cars and people (darn! last weekend of summer before school starts!) We ended up ...Popular withFamilies
- 490.81 mi8851 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.81 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles2 reviews
One of the best gay bars in WeHo! The crowd is rockin! The music is beyond good and the drink price's won't kill you! A must of you are bar-hopping on Santa Monica BlvdPopular withTrendstersLGBTNightlife
- 500.95 mi8944 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, California0.95 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
That's what I was thinking when I passed by. I was visiting from SF and was kind of craving a gay dive bar. Mother Lode delivered, strong mixed drinks and mixed crowd included! I had seen it as one of the bars to go to on Yelp and had heard only so-so things from friends but had a nice time ...Popular withLGBT
- 510.44 mi8210 West Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.44 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
You would totally miss this bar/lounge if you weren't looking for it. Libertine has super comfy couches throughout the place, with a DJ spinning house on site. Try their delicious gourmet food. I highly recommend trying the atichoke and spinach dip, the mini sliders (each comes with a strip of bacon!), and the seared ahi salad. Drinks are reasonably priced. ...Popular withAdventure
- 520.29 mi
- 530.77 mi7901 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.77 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
This was my first Korean spa experience and I was able to convince my boyfriend to come with me for a spa day. I got the groupon for $16 and this was a steal since they usually charge $30! Parking was relatively easy to find and we got validation for 6 hours so we had plenty of time to relax ...Popular withWellness
- 540.62 mi7998 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.62 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
what a great camera store!!! theres so many film cameras you can choose from: fisheye, the diane, etc. theres also lots of books you can buy as well.Popular withBusinessDesign
- 550.61 mi8000 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.61 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
Great clothing store on Sunset - they just moved to Sunset Plaza. You can find lots of great stuff here, and at a deep discount. They focus on LA-area designers, which is how they can sell it for much cheaper than other retailers!
- 560.86 mi
- 570.96 mi7746 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.96 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
I'm not too impressed with Winston's. Not sure if it's because my friends hyped this place up but when I came a couple weeks ago for a friend's birthday I didn't enjoy it. It is way too small and overcrowded. I couldn't even dance and was being shoved most of the time. Going to the restroom was a pain in ...Popular withAdventure
- 580.4 mi8512 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.4 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
I was here for Mark E. Sackett's Art of Active Networking. I believe this bar is located in the middle of the Hollywood Gay district. Parking can be relatively hard to find and the restaurant is relatively small. I had a few tacos which were pretty good but I am not sure they were worth the price.Popular withLGBTAdventure
- 590.92 mi
- 600.65 mi7950 Sunset Boulevard #101, Los Angeles, CA0.65 mi from Mondrian Los Angeles1 review
Ohhh CHIT!!! you are on your way to Hwood to go hit up a restaurant, bar, club, or event and you realize you are out of cash! Here is your solution! Hit the Wells ATM on your way, problem solved! I have been here a couple of times in that exact scenario. This place is very handy for that particular ...