Monmouth Coffee Company
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 83%Local Culture
- 83%Business Travelers
- 75%Family Travelers
- 73%Budget Travelers
- 68%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (27)
- Monmouth Coffee CompanyMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Jul 11, 2013
The Monmouth Coffee Company treats coffee like the sacred ritual I believe it should be. At least every once in a while. Each cup is individually filtered. The coffee is strong, high quality, rich and benefits from just a touch of milk. They are even serious about sugar. You can choose from big lumps of raw brown stuff, or sugar syrup if you are concerned about the sweet hunks dissolving fast enough. Definitely a London institution, with a couple great locations at Seven Dials and Borough Market.
- Monmouth Coffee CompanyMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Dec 14, 2013
Good coffee near Borough Market. Can be lines on weekends, but worth the wait. It's a chain so you'll see others in London, but I think this is one of the original ones.
- Monmouth Coffee CompanyMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 1Aug 22, 2013
Perhaps London's best coffee - they also have a branch in the city centre. Be sure to explore the surrounding Borough Markets.
- Monmouth Coffee CompanyMember ofFamily TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jul 03, 2012
The best coffee I have had anywhere in the world. If you like espresso drinks, make the effort of stopping by here. The cappuccino is to die for. Its halfway between the British Museum and the Theater District. There is another one in Borough Market.
- Monmouth Coffee CompanyCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLGBT+ 2Nov 17, 2012
Consistently perfect coffee and arguably the very best in London. The baristas really seem to care about every single customer. Yes, you'll have to wait - but it's worth it. Other than the original Monmouth in Seven Dials, be sure to check out the other locations next to Borough Market and and the Maltby Street "market" area too!