Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 24 Rue des Grands Augustins, Paris 75006, France43 reviews
Wow, what a great dining experience all the way. I booked a table for me and some friends, but they bailed last minutes, so I decided to go and try the tasting menu by myself anyways. Eating by oneself can be awkward, but the restaurant is quite cozy and comfortable, so I didn't feel strange eating by myself. The food ...Popular with
- 44.52 reviews
Delicious, authentic French cuisine - steaming hot and full of flavor, rich and creamy as good French food should be. The wines are abundant, the atmosphere is cozy and sophisticated - right on the river plaza and down the street from Notre Dame. But they don't have the friendliest staff, and I was a bit put off by our waiter's ...Popular with
- 523 Rue Mazarine, 75006 Paris, France4.53 reviews
If you saw Baz Luhrman's Great Gatsby last spring, and were quick to jump on the speakeasy bandwagon, you will love Prescription. Though the place is quite small and quickly packed, it is cozy and romantic, and the cocktails really are delicious. The staff is quite attentive and willing to recommend the perfect poison. The crowd and music are young ...Popular with
- 8Carrefour de Buci, 75006 Paris, France4.52 reviews
- 1225 Quai Grands Augustins, 75006 Paris, France41 review
So maybe it's more Canadian than American but that doesn't quite matter. For American pub favorites and the best of US and Canadian sports, head over here. There tends to be an older crowd here than at the Moose so if you want a place that isn't crawling with drunk 20-somethings this is a better choice.
- 131 Rue de Buci, 75006 Paris, France41 review
- 14142 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France41 review
Lovely old room, good food, great maitre'd that looks like John Gielgud.
- 152, rue Christine, Paris 75006 France41 review
My husband and I really love to try small plates at multiple restaurants when we're visiting a city. This gives us a chance to try more than one place at every meal. But in Paris, they're not cool with this. I'm pretty sure it's because their tip is already factored as a percentage of the bill. This restaurant was the ...
- 174-6-8 Cour du Commerce Saint-André, 75006 Paris, France31 review
This is a bit of a mixed bag review. On the one hand, I admire the ambiance and the service and, well, the very credo by which this place is founded - all things MUST contain cocoa. (God bless them!) For me, a dining experience always comes down to how much I spent and whether it was worth it. In ...
- 1810 Rue Buci, 75006 Paris, France3.5