Restaurants for Backpackers in Mont Tremblant
Recommended for You
- 1100 Chemin Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1E2, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Mont Tremblant restaurants2 reviews
Poutine and beers after skiing? Check! La Diable Microbrewery is the place for that. Burgers, really good french fries, great laid back ambiance. Check it out!Popular with
- 2113 Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Mont Tremblant restaurants2 reviews
Good creperie located right in the middle of the Tremblant village, close to all the hotels and boutiques. Sweet or salty crepes, desserts or breakfast crepes, they have it all....Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Plaza St-Bernard, Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Mont Tremblant restaurants4 reviews
Restaurant at the base of the mountain. Simple luncheon fare, a bread bowl of hot chili or simple sandwich with a pint of beer or glass of wine, to the...Popular with
- 4115 Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Mont Tremblant restaurants3 reviews
Great fondue restaurant in the Tremblant pedestrian village. They have all kinds of different fondues including cheese fondue with the huge heating element. A different kind of experience!Popular with
- 845 Chemin du Tour du Lac, Mont-Tremblant, QC, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Mont Tremblant restaurants1 reviewPopular with
- 101095 Destjovite, Mont-Tremblant, QC, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Mont Tremblant restaurants1 review
This is THE local diner! Simple and straight forwards, good meals and lots of menu options! Serves breakfast all day! On Chemin de St-Jovite, close to the SAQ liquor store....