MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

55 Hwy 50, Stateline, NV 89449 (Formerly Caesars Tahoe)

Fun place to go for a bit of gambling, drinking and dancing. Opal nightclub has free drinks for ladies and done fun tunes!

Popular withNightlifeLuxuryOutdoor

Things to do near MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa for Outdoor Enthusiasts

filtered byOutdoorX

Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course

0.22 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Home of the Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament in July. I'm not a golfer. I just go by what people tell me - as someone that looks in. I have guests that visit this course - their main reason for coming to the area.

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesOutdoor

Heavenly Village

0.17 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

A great place for food, beer, and catch the Ski Lift to Heavenly Ski Resort.

Popular withFamiliesAdventureOutdoor

Harveys Lake Tahoe

0.18 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Harvey's can be the party place in Lake Tahoe, and this casino is full of life. The rooms are nice, and they have plenty of places to eat, drink and be merry in this hotel/casino/resort.

Harrah's Lake Tahoe

0.13 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

I really like this Harrah's. It can become a real party here on event weekends and during the winter. There are plenty of games to enjoy, plus bars, restaurants, and a club. The rooms are comparable to Harvey's, and they are owned by the same company.

Peek Nightclub - Harrah's Lake Tahoe

0.17 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

I think I went into some sort of alternate reality. I've never been to Tahoe during the summer and I expected water sports and nature. Little did I know.... We spent most our days drinking, going to the casinos and clubs. Peek was our go-to. On one night we actually had to wait in a line! I was in shock. ...

Cabo Wabo Cantina

0.18 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

The hardest part of this place was finding it! The directions were easier from Harrah's across the street. I thought our service was very good and that the food was tasty, albeit undistinguished. I wouldn't necessarily call it cheesy though, considering that it's in a casino.

Lake Tahoe Horizon Casino

0.14 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

This casino is just across the border, and also has a hotel. The place is nice, and it is close to the Bay.

Opal Ultra Lounge

0.1 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Ok, we're talking South Lake here, so don't expect Vegas BUT we had a really fun time dancing until the place basically shut down at around 4am! The music was a great mix of hip hop, house and dance and the crowd was equally eclectic. This is where most of the locals go to dance on Saturday nights as it's ...

Vex

0.12 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

This is as close as you are going to get to Vegas in Tahoe. Very cool club with great VIP areas overlooking the dance floor. Several bars are available and there are plenty of male and female gogo dancers too!

HQ

0.06 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Before heading into Opal to dance, grab a drink or few at this sleek circular bar located in the center of the casino. Drinks are super cheap compared to Vegas casino bars. People are very friendly, so it's a fun spot to chat it up with locals and visitors alike.

Sierra at Tahoe Ski Resort

0.75 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

just a short 15 min from house all the locals love this resort best

Popular withOutdoorAdventureBudget

Heavenly Gondola at Lake Tahoe

0.36 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

beautiful ride to the top of the mountain and a wonder panorama view of the lake

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure

Lakeside Beach

0.59 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

This is the only gated beach in South Lake Tahoe and you get beaches passes by renting from us. Passes are informed only in the summer; beach is open year around. In the summer months you can rent all the summer toys having to pack your car and drive: kayaks, paddle boards, canoes, beach chairs, umbrellas, jet skis, boats.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLuxury

Tahoe Sports Ltd

0.56 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Earlier in our relationship, Gayle and I had plans to stay the weekend at South Lake Tahoe as part of a timeshare trial offer. I came over to her house, put my bags just outsider her car, and went inside to say hi. But when I came outside minutes later, the bags had been stolen! There was no personal information ...

Popular withOutdoorSpiritualBusiness

Lake Tahoe

0.38 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Otherwise known as "Lake of the Sky" is 99.7% pure and one of the deepest alpine lakes in the world. The beautiful waters show off a vast array of colors such as emerald green, crystal blue, and brilliant sapphire. You must visit Lake Tahoe once in your life. It's one of those places where only the soul can feel what ...

Popular withOutdoor

South Lake Tahoe

0.37 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Good day trip. It has entertainment and shows at the casinos.

Popular withOutdoor

Heavenly Village Ice Rink

0.42 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Blue skies, snow filled mountains, music playing, kids laughing, families playing, shopping, the smell of good food, and much more. It feels like the holidays!!

Popular withFamilies

Heavenly Village Cinemas

0.43 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

We love taking in a movie whenever we can and this is one of our favorite theaters, it is near our Chalet and very comfortable. There is a parking garage nearby and you can validate your ticket at the theater.

Popular withFamilies

Stateline Brewery

0.3 mi from MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa

Fast & really friendly service. They serve you these yummy chips w/ like bbq sauce. So good! We got the Tuna salad which was pretty good, and ordered a customized pizza which was also pretty tasty as well. This was a good alternative rather than over stuffing yourself silly with buffets which was I really wanted, but my mom & ...

Carriage Rides