Monte Prado Hotel & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Monte Prado Hotel & SpaMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to ReviewOct 29, 2013
Fabulous location, great place to relax and stroll around its natural surroundings. Rooms are of considerable size, excelent decor and a funtastic balcony with river view. My suggestion would be the nearby town, Melgaço and its amazing wine, Alvarinho.Worth a visit!
Good!236 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 98% of guests.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food69% found the breakfast to be acceptable.