Hotels for Local Culture in Montego Bay
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- Ranked #3 overall in Montego Bay hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Riu all-inclusive mega-resort is one the island's most captivating hideaways. You definitely won're be bored!Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #1 overall in Montego Bay hotels11 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is my favorite hotel in the Sandals Family. The reason for that is the STAFF. Most have been at the resort for at least 10 years and have perfected...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Montego Bay hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is all inclusive! It's also a kid friendly hotel with lots to do. There is a golf course next door, a water park, and a lazy river! This...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviews
This resort was AMAZING!!! You're really getting 2 resorts for the price of 1 because it shares the same property with Wild Orchid. The staff were great and helped you...
- Ranked #6 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Amazing! I wanted to go here so bad when I heard that the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" was filmed here. It did not disapoint! It was absolutely...Popular with
- 6Ranked #7 overall in Montego Bay hotels3 reviews
Went horse riding here, lovely trek up into the hills and across the countyside, followed by a swim it he sea on horseback! Never had the chance to do that...
- Ranked #8 overall in Montego Bay hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Quiet, away from the noise of the Montego Bay airport, and all the Jamaican food Rum Punch and Piña Coladas you want.
- 8Ranked #13 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This resort is beautiful and normally I would give it a higher rating. It has a private island that has a Thai restaurant and private beach. It also has some...Popular with
- 9Ranked #14 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviews
Pretty good deal if you come during the off season. All the rooms are suites with full kitchens and separate bedrooms. Full cooked breakfast and free passes to doctors cove...
- 10Ranked #18 overall in Montego Bay hotels1 review
I stayed at the Montego Bay Club Resort while I was in Jamaica on business. I don't think I would have chosen it myself since I'm not into all-inclusive places,...