Montego Bay Hotels
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Montego Bay hotels11 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is my favorite hotel in the Sandals Family. The reason for that is the STAFF. Most have been at the resort for at least 10 years and have perfected...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Montego Bay hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Food, drinks, people were all a lot of fun and made the best out of the nasty weather. There is a lot to do for a family on the resort....Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Montego Bay hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I would recommend the RIU Montego Bay Hotel. This is the location in which my travel company choose for our convention.Popular with
- 4Ranked #5 overall in Montego Bay hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Amazing hotel, beyond luxury service. Rainforest showers, Specialty room service and Gourmet breakfast lunch and dinner with drinks easily on hand. The Best part is the ocean. The Sandy white...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviews
This resort was AMAZING!!! You're really getting 2 resorts for the price of 1 because it shares the same property with Wild Orchid. The staff were great and helped you...
- Ranked #6 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Amazing! I wanted to go here so bad when I heard that the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" was filmed here. It did not disapoint! It was absolutely...Popular with
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Montego Bay hotels3 reviews
Went horse riding here, lovely trek up into the hills and across the countyside, followed by a swim it he sea on horseback! Never had the chance to do that...
- Ranked #8 overall in Montego Bay hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Quiet, away from the noise of the Montego Bay airport, and all the Jamaican food Rum Punch and Piña Coladas you want.
- 9Ranked #9 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviewsPopular with
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Montego Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Widely considered one of Montego Bay's finest hotels, Grand Rose Hall has something for everyone and will not disappoint. Active and attentive staff (sometimes hard to come by in Jamaica),...