Things to do for Business Travelers in Montego Bay
- 2White Sanda Beach, Montego Bay JamaicaRanked #2 overall in Montego Bay things to do9 reviews
Doc Caves used to be a Swanky Place, when Montego Bay was The In Place to be seen. Architectually it is probably one of Montego Bay's first Resorts..It is a...Popular with
- 4Shop #2 | Freeport Shopping Centre, 1876, JamaicaRanked #4 overall in Montego Bay things to do4 reviews
Went horse riding here, lovely trek up into the hills and across the countyside, followed by a swim it he sea on horseback! Never had the chance to do that...
- 6Rose Hall Highway, Montego Bay JamaicaRanked #6 overall in Montego Bay things to do5 reviews
One of the monuments to British Colonial rule is this mighty mansion. The British built some grand halls in Jamaica out of the enormous profits from exportation of sugar, rum...Popular with
- 832 Church Street, Montego Bay JamaicaRanked #9 overall in Montego Bay things to do2 reviews
This is a longish trip, but can be combined with a stop at Y.S. Falls. An insight into the runaway slaves (maroons) who created an independence movement the British couldn't...
- 9Rocklands, Wiltshire, JamaicaRanked #8 overall in Montego Bay things to do2 reviews
An hour spent on the way to or from the airport will be a memorable bill: Hummingbirds will sip from a sugarwater bottle in your hand -- may even alight...