Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Montreal
Recommended for You
- 900 Rene Levesque Boulevard Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H3B4A5 CanadaRanked #2 overall in Montreal hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Not the nicest Fairmont hotel I've been in, but a Fairmont nevertheless. A bit outdated but conveniently located in the center of Montreal. It's best known as the site of...Popular with
- 23619 rue De Bullion, Montreal, Quebec H2X 3A2, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
This place was like an Airbnb hookup before Airbnb existed. You're staying at an artist's house, and her odd and disarming paintings are the main decorations in the homey rooms....Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 901 Victoria Square, Montreal, Quebec H2Z 1R1, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Montreal hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is the place to stay when you are in Montreal. I was greeted when I first came in, and and invited to the SPG Elite drinks. Concierges will go...Popular with
- 1 Place du Canada, Montreal, Quebec H3B 4C9, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Montreal hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If you browsed through my guide you should be able to tell by now that I am a big fan of Marriott hotels and resorts lol. However, I do like...Popular with
- 208 Rue St Antoine Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 0A6, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Montreal hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The rooms are spacious and beautiful, with top notch amenities. Breakfast was crowded and a but disappointing, but the staff was wonderful and the location in the Old City couldn't...Popular with
- 155 Boulevard René-Lévesque Est, Montreal, QC, CanadaRanked #22 overall in Montreal hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Clean, large hotel close to all the action in Montreal. It's located within walking distance to Chinatown and the Old Port, convenient access to orange line metro. I'm a priority...Popular with
- 55 Saint-Jacques W, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3X2, CanadaRanked #25 overall in Montreal hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This was a very nice boutique hotel located in Vieux Montreal. The rooms were reasonably spacious. The hotel includes luxuries like a spa. The restaurant associated with the hotel was...
- 1201 Boulevard Rene-Levesque West, Montreal, QC H3B 2L7, CanadaRanked #30 overall in Montreal hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Not very expensive, but reasonably competent conference hotel. Could easily see a family staying there. Convenient to the Golden Mile.Popular with
- 405 rue Bonsecours, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3C3, CanadaRanked #33 overall in Montreal hotels1 review
Just moments away from the Old-Port, historic sites and museums, the Hotel Pierre du Calvet offers comfortable accommodations and relaxing facilities in the center of Old Montreal, Quebec. Built in...Popular with
- 1586 Rue Saint-Hubert, Montreal, QC, CanadaRanked #40 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Perfectly located right in the center of town, everything seems walking distance. Rooms are clean, and there are fun people working there down to go out and show off the...