Hotels for History Buffs in Montreal
- 1255 Jeanne Mance Street, Montreal, Quebec H5B 1E5, CanadaRanked #7 overall in Montreal hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Although the hotel was under construction, everything was well run and under control. They offered me a choice of several things to make up for the construction - I chose...Popular with
- 223619 rue De Bullion, Montreal, Quebec H2X 3A2, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
This place was like an Airbnb hookup before Airbnb existed. You're staying at an artist's house, and her odd and disarming paintings are the main decorations in the homey rooms....Popular with
- 980 boul. de Maisonneuve West, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1M5, CanadaRanked #28 overall in Montreal hotels2 reviews
When travelling in Montreal, especially during the winter, after a day of touring and visiting, walking and shopping through the downtown core, if you’re like me, you want to get...Popular with
- 1240 Drummond Street, Montreal, QC, CanadaRanked #38 overall in Montreal hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
A good bet for a centrally located hotel on a budget. Located in the heart of the downtown core, right near the Bell Center for a Habs game and minutes...Popular with
- 1586 Rue Saint-Hubert, Montreal, QC, CanadaRanked #40 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Perfectly located right in the center of town, everything seems walking distance. Rooms are clean, and there are fun people working there down to go out and show off the...
- 2050 Rue Mansfield, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1Y9, CanadaRanked #42 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Le Germain was a trend setter in the Montreal boutique hotel world, and it continues to maintain its attraction. This was the first hotel I went to that offered the...
- 4119 Rue Saint Denis, Montreal, Quebec H2W 2M7, CanadaRanked #53 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3Popular with
- 1155 rue Guy, Montreal, Quebec H3H 2K5, CanadaRanked #56 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
If you're looking for a functional hotel that pushes all of the buttons (location, affordability, basic services), then the Hotel Maritime Plaza pretty much fits the bill. It's also got...
- 1425 rue de la Montagne, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Z3, CanadaRanked #54 overall in Montreal hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The Vogue as far as luxury hotels goes is ok. Having seen a lot of hotels, I personally like to see something different, especially from a 5 star hotel, and...Popular with
- 7655 Décarie Boul, Montreal, QC, CanadaRanked #63 overall in Montreal hotelsHotel Class: 3