- 2229, Avenue Laurier O, Montreal, QC H2T 2N2, CanadaRanked #22 overall in Montreal restaurants4 reviews
29 Avenue Laurier Ouest. This is a great little neighborhood pub and brewery. Their seasonal beer concoctions are wonderful and satisfying, and the place feels welcoming. A feel good place.
- 23423 Rue Saint-Claude, Montreal, QC H2Y 3B6, CanadaRanked #23 overall in Montreal restaurants3 reviews
Bit pricey, but a fairly exclusive place that serves excellent food. Small portions but artistic layout with exquisite flavor. Be papered to spend some money but its worth it for...Popular with
- 241356 Sainte-Catherine Street West, Montreal, QC H3G 2B2, CanadaRanked #24 overall in Montreal restaurants
Food is ok but nothing really special, but the atmospheres is good. All lagers, ales and IPAs brewed for them. Service is a bit shocking. Our food arrived before our...
- 27Suite 12500, 5 Place Ville Marie, Montreal, QC H3B 2G2, CanadaRanked #27 overall in Montreal restaurants3 reviews
There are so many other places you can go in Montreal than this one. It's not that the food is not good, it's a decent steakhouse, it's just that it's...Popular with
- 282501, rue Notre-Dame O, Montreal, QC H3J 1N6, CanadaRanked #28 overall in Montreal restaurants4 reviews
Have eaten here on my last two visits. This is a great little spot on Notre-Dame, very unassuming, tucked in beside its more famous sister restaurant, Joe Beef. Fantastic food,...
- 293961 St Laurent, Montreal, QC H2W 1Y4, CanadaRanked #29 overall in Montreal restaurants
Holy over-rated, Batman! Firstly, if you want to charge me insane prices for what I must admit is a fine piece of beef, in the very least, you can toss...Popular with
- 301378 Notre-Dame WestRanked #30 overall in Montreal restaurants4 reviews
1378 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest. Maybe this is what neighborhood restaurants should be; comfortable, lively, good-looking, tasty, with memories. For brunch it was yummy to be sure. Definitely a spot to...Popular with