Just nearby ibirapuera park. Exit 9 to be precise. Gorgeous looking with a blue sky as backdrop
Restaurants near Monumento às Bandeiras
- 10.82 mi
- 20.4 mi
- 30.78 miR. Prof. Azevedo Amaral, 70 - Jardim Paulista, Sao Paulo, 01409-030, Brazil0.78 mi from Monumento às Bandeiras4 reviews
The place is unpretentious but food is top. A good way to start is with a caipirinha cocktail, with big slices of cashew fruit instead of the traditional lime. Then move on to an appetizer platter of tapioca crisps with an accompanying creamy coconut-and-crab mix, a lollipop of grilled, cubed cheese known as queijo coalho drizzled with molasses and slices ...
- 40.88 mi
- 50.86 mi
- 60.86 mi
- 70.83 mi
- 80.79 mi
- 90.93 mi
- 100.73 miRua Joaquim Floriano, 163, Itaim Bibi - Sao Paulo, Brazil0.73 mi from Monumento às Bandeiras2 reviews
Frequento esse lugar ha pelo menos 20 anos, meu pai já frequentava e a última vez que fui continua a mesma coisa, atendimento impecável, o Jô sempre me cumprimenta com sorriso no rosto, comidas sensacionais, maionese imbativel, simplesmente esse lugar mora no coração.
- 110.91 miRua Dr Renato Paes Barros, 65 - Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, 04530-000, Brazil0.91 mi from Monumento às Bandeiras2 reviews
in my opinion this is the best barbecue of Sao Paulo. If you are from abroad you need to try because this is the best. Ambient is very fine, the price is high but the food will be unforgettable.
- 120.98 miAlameda Itu, 251 - Sao Paulo, Brazil0.98 mi from Monumento às Bandeiras1 review
Taromina is run by a senior lady called Helena. The restaurant doesn't have a fixed menu, Helena herself comes to your table and tells you what she's cooking today. Every meal has an entrée, which can be aubergines with tomato sauce and cheese, bruschettas or some other typical Italian appetizer. There are always 4-5 main course suggestions which are all ...Popular with
- 130.67 mi
- 140.6 mi
- 150.92 mi
- 160.98 miRua Cel Oscar Porto, 638, Sao Paulo, 04003-002, Brazil0.98 mi from Monumento às Bandeiras2 reviews
Most visitors to Brazil’s biggest city don’t realize that a massively-strong and vibrant Arab population resides here, mainly of Syrian and Lebanese descent. Like Italian and Japanese, the Arab food in the city is both legit and hopelessly good. At the tiny Tenda do Nilo, a hard-working Lebanese family slaves over the city’s best Arab comfort food: the hummus, baba ...
- 170.98 mi
- 180.97 mi
- 190.85 mi
- 200.52 miAlameda Campinas, 1474 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo, Brasil0.52 mi from Monumento às Bandeiras1 review