Hotels for History Buffs in Morocco
Recommended for You
- 9, Rue Docteur Veyre Angle Boulevard Rachidi, Casablanca, MoroccoRanked #2 overall in Casablanca hotels2 reviews
Ok, I’m stunned and I need a minute to catch my breath...it’s an actual 1930 built original Art Deco home....need I say more..Yes! Spectacular room, bathroom, bathtub, interior design, roof...Popular with
- 2283 Ave Mohammed V, Rabat, MoroccoRanked #2 overall in Rabat hotels1 review
I have a weakness for grand old hotels, and this is a pretty good one. The desk guy asked if I wanted a shower or a bath--fortunately, I said bath,...Popular with
- 36 Rue Dar El Baroud, Tangier, MoroccoRanked #4 overall in Tangier hotels1 review
I LOVE weird old hotels, so where some people might think this place is overpriced (even I found it a tiny bit spendy), I'm willing to pay extra just for...Popular with
- 32 - 33 Derb Mnabha, Kasbah, Marrakech, MoroccoRanked #45 overall in Marrakech hotels1 review
Honestly, I only came for dinner (as a special favor from the owner--usually it's only open to guests), but wow--sensational food. I'd stay here on my next visit just so...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Rue Ben Abdessadak, Tangier, MoroccoRanked #2 overall in Tangier hotels2 reviews
I only have wonderful things to say about my stay at Arous Chamel. The riad is beautiful. I loved the way it was decorated. It's classic twenties Morocco. I loved...Popular with
- Village Hassi Labiad, Nasser Palace Merzouga Morocco 52202Ranked #1 overall in Merzouga hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 0
IGUANA SAHARA TOURS MAROC Venez passer des vacances de rêve au Maroc : dépaysement, authenticité, soleil, hospitalité, bien-être, culture... Les ingrédients d'un voyage unique !Popular with
- 89 Angle Bld Zerktouni et Mohamed V Gueliz | Gueliz, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoRanked #16 overall in Marrakech hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Great hotel! Totally lucked out on finding this place! The rooms were ultra modern and clean. It was very much a design hotel, so if that isn't your cup of...
- 849-50 Derb Halfaoui, Bab Doukkala, 4000 Marrakesh-MedinaRanked #14 overall in Marrakech hotels1 review
After staying in hundreds of hotels large and small around the world, from grand palaces to modest hostels, it leaves and indelible impression on you when you encounter somewhere that’s...
- 20. Derb Chtouka. Kasbah Marrakech Morocco 40000Ranked #25 overall in Marrakech hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 0
If you want art deco without the splurge of a stay in La Mamounia, then head to this charming 10-room riad, lovingly furnished by the owner in a Paris-meets-Marrakech 1920s...
- 103 Rue Chaouia (ex Rue Colbert), Casablanca, MoroccoRanked #26 overall in Casablanca hotels2 reviews
Located a few blocks off the coastal road between the port and the ancient medina bazaar is this ‘fast’ hotel. ‘Fast’ meaning quick and easy to stay at for cleanliness,...Popular with