Morton's the Steakhouse

1895 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA, United States

• Morton's the Steakhouse
    Rosemary Tsai
    5 Sep 14, 2013

Still a fan. Love love love love it here. Was here for my birthday dinner with my family and everyone was impressed. My family are not easy to please when it comes to food+service. My family are the type of people that even if the food was good and the service was horrible, my family would hate the place and would NEVER want to go back again. The service here was once again impeccable, and the food here was amazing.

Since it my birthday, last time was anniversary, they made me felt so special by printing a menu with my name on it. I know it's just a piece of paper with some pre-set things on there, the fact Morton's put "Happy Birthday, Rose!" on the menu, but, really, I don't know any other restaurants that does that other than Morton's.

If you a guy and wants to impress your gf, here's definitely the place to take her. I can't say more, so HAPPY! P.S. get their 2 people special for $109.00, it's worth it. You'll be so full and still have left overs to take home. Yuummmmyyyyy. Glad I came back.

If you're debating between Ruth Chris and Morton's, I would definitely come here over Ruth Chris any time. But, I am going to go to the Ruth Chris in Irvine to give it a try. The Ruth Chris at Anaheim SUCKS and they are RUDE, so if you don't like being treated like shit, don't go there, especially if you are with a lady friend.

1 member's review