Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East

1440 North State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92806

• Pets Allowed
    See Room Choices:
    Compare best prices from top travel sites

Overview

• Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East
      JohnMichael
      • Local Culture
      • Outdoor Enthusiasts
      3 Jul 04, 2012

At the time and for what I did, it was nice.
      I wouldnt go there again.

But if I were to go apart of a 30 odd man party to get drunk and crazy and what not and be 17 again then yes, it was lovely since no neighbors complained and the staff were lax about what we could and could not do.

As a place to sleep, well, I dont know if I would have slept quite as comfortable sober, but while drunk the beds were the most comfortable I've ever been. I do recall being nonplussed as I soberly entered the rooms so you could imagine my initial dismay at an extended stay there. Alcohol to the rescue!
      ;D

• Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East
      Robert Anderson
      1 Jul 05, 2012

On 12/27/11 my family and I stayed at Motel 6 on Fullerton Avenue in Anaheim. During our stay a cockroach crawled out from under my pillow and they were crawling on the walls. The shower was not cleaned and the sheets were wrinkled and there was a large blood stain on the floor and underneeth the matresses.
      The next day 12/28/11 we were going to Hollywood, we had reservations to stay at the Hollywood Tarzana, but since we had a terrible experience at the Motel 6 in Anaheim we decided to drive the 6 hours home.
      Once at home I called Motel 6 in Hollywood Tarzana to cancel our reservations. We called after 4 PM and there policy states there is no refund if canceling after 4pm. The next couple of days we talked to the corporate office and the owner of Motel 6 at Hollywood Tarzana. The owner stated he would not refund the $157.98 do their policy. Now I am not saying we should walk away without paying something, but to not be willing to work with us to find a Win/Win situation was unreasonable. Unfortunately, this owner charged us the full amount and I consider this a Win/Lose situation.
      Do to our experience with Motel 6 in the LA area I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Never to stay at a Motel 6.

Mediocre28 reviews across the web.

• Room
        84% complained about the bathroom.
      • Service
        60% said the reception staff was ok.
        Hotel is ok.