Motel 6 Dallas - Addison
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Motel 6 Dallas - AddisonFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
While you don't go to Motel 6 expecting luxury and to be pampered, I was actually pleasantly surprised by the property. The staff was really helpful, the lobby had multiple vending machines to compensate for that there was no restaurant, there was an ice machine and recycling, a walking trail and even a pool with two handicap lifts so that people with disabilities can also enjoy the pool and hot tub. While the rooms would best be described as contemporary and sparse, the rooms do have nice looking modern linens and a flat panel tv and honestly, at $45.99 a night, it's probably less expensive to plan on staying there than taking a cab to go out in Addison
Poor31 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Room100% complained about the bathroom.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. 63% of guests gave negative feedback.
- ServiceService is below average. 54% of guests gave negative feedback.