Motel 6 Portland Central
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 65%Adventure Travelers
- 65%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Motel 6 Portland CentralMember ofFoodiesWellnessVegetarian+ 3Nov 02, 2013
After visiting the downtown Lloyd Center area Motel 6 I was expecting more of the same. Although not in the best part of town, this Motel 6 seems quite nice in comparison. These are cheap motels and I don’t expect much, but this particular Motel 6 is more professional and courteous than the one at Lloyd Center.
The rooms also reflect the care of a friendly staff. They are clean and efficient as is the lobby. Unlike many motels and hotels wifi is not free. It costs $2.50 per day. There is also a seasonal swimming pool.
The motel is a bit out of the way despite its central location, but if you are looking for an economic place to stay for a few days this motel is not a bad deal!
- Motel 6 Portland CentralMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewOct 29, 2013
I used to have a major bias towards Motel 6, thanks to a bad incident I had involving filthy sheets in a California Motel 6 many years ago. I've passed by this motel on SE Powell many times and always assumed it would be a grimy haven for bedbugs, so when I visited it the other day I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it's next to a strip club on a major street and while it's hardly somewhere I'd want to spend a romantic evening, it's clean, well maintained and has really friendly staff. Plus it's in a convenient part of town, especially if you want to visit SE Portland. Definitely exceeds expectations.
Poor37 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationLocation is great. 80% satisfied guests.
- PriceGreat price. 80% of the guests liked it.
- Room80% thought it was too noisy.
- InternetDisappointing internet connection. Criticized by 71% of the guests.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. It had 56% negative mentions.