Motel 6 San Jose Airport Central
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre323 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service87% thought the service was unprofessional.
- Room82% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel75% thought it was rather dirty.
- Hotel BuildingFor 60%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and self parking. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2007.
There are 75 guestrooms at Motel 6 San Jose Airport Central. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city, pool, or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between September and May:
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Handicap Accessible