Motel 6 Scottsdale
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Motel 6 ScottsdaleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1Dec 17, 2013
The Motel 6 location in Scottsdale is probably one of the nicer locations in the Motel 6 chain that I’ve seen so far. Although the building is a bit older, it looks well-maintained, and clean. The rooms are pretty simple, with two beds and a now slightly-outdated CRT television. One feature which sets this hotel apart is the floors: sort of a faux-hardwood style that in my opinion looks much nicer than the standard carpets of other Motel 6 locations. If you’re looking for a place to stay in Scottsdale on a budget, you probably can’t go much lower than this. Its location is great for shoppers: the building backs up right to Scottsdale Fashion Square, so you won’t even have to find parking. All in all, a good experience.
- Motel 6 ScottsdaleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewDec 17, 2013
What can I say? It’s a Motel 6… but in the best area imaginable, right down the street and a one-minute walk from Scottsdale Fashion Square mall. While the parking lot looks a bit sketchy, the room was cheap and clean and the front desk clerk was friendly enough. There’s even a pretty standard, but decent-sized pool if you want to take a dip. If you’re looking for an affordable, no-frills room in high season in a prime Scottsdale location, this should do in a pinch – just don’t plan on spending too much time in your room. A tip? Use the extra cash you saved on the hotel to skip the pancake house next door and head to Breakfast Club across the canal for brunch. Imagine the most incredible eggs benedict you’ve ever tasted, and then top that off with bananas foster French toast for dessert. You’re welcome.
Good!83 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- FoodTasty food. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.