Motel 6 Seattle Sea-Tac Airport South
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Motel 6 Seattle Sea-Tac Airport SouthMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesMar 14, 2014
This Motel 6 is close-ish to the airport but a lot closer to the freeway. They have a shuttle which is 10 or 20 minute ride depending on traffic. One cool feature is that it's on an eastern-facing hillside and so you could probably find a decent view of Mt. Rainier.
I don't mean to brag but I took the most beautiful photograph of a Motel 6 that anyone has ever taken. I mean look at this thing!Recommended for:
Mediocre110 reviews across the web.
- Hotel90% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- Service72% thought the service was unprofessional.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 71%.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Hotel BuildingTerrible building.
- FoodFood is inedible.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed