Motel 6 Vancouver
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor92 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- FoodFood is delicious. 82% satisfied guests.
- Room79% said rooms were dirty.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Service63% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel50% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Vancouver property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 116 guestrooms at Motel 6 Vancouver WA. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 11.2 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.