Motel 6 Ventura South
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Motel 6 Ventura SouthMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Stayed here several times with my teams when competing in the Oxnard/Ventura area. This location is convenient because it's right off the 101 freeway. I kept coming back because of the value and the rooms weren't bad at all. I wouldn't stay here again, but it's a decent option if you need a place to stay while here and it will always be very affordable.
Mediocre96 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood location. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service67% said the reception staff was ok.
- FoodDisappointing food. 62% of guests gave negative feedback.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice. It had 62% negative mentions.
- Hotel57% thought it was rather dirty.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 50% of guests gave positive feedback.